This course is an instructor-led faith-based program with a comprehensive video and student manual that is recognized for insurance discounts by major carriers nationwide. Students must be at least 15 years old. Classroom sessions will be held the first two days of the sessions, followed by three 2-hour drives (to be scheduled by the instructor). The full sessions will last 4 weeks.
Christian Driving School is a self-supporting program and requires a minimum of ten students per class session.
New Sessions for 2019
Students sign up now! You must be 15 years old at the beginning of your selected session.
- August 24th, from 3:00pm-9:00pm and
- August 26th, from 5:00pm-9:00pm
- September 21st, from 9:00am-3:00pm and
- September 23rd, from 5:00pm-9:00pm
- October 26th, from 9:00am-3:00pm and
- October 28th, from 5:00pm-9:00pm
- November 16th, from 9:00am-3:00pm and
- November 18th, from 5:00pm-9:00pm
More sessions next semester - TBA
All classes are held at Community Christian School in High School Room 135.
Each course consists of two to three days in the classroom and three two-hour drives. The course is completed in less than four weeks. Each session is limited to the first 10 students who sign up. The cost is $340 per student. Full payment is due the first day of class.
Contact Culley Seymour to sign up for a session.
Remember, space is limited and classes fill up quick!