Community Christian School offers its students a quality academic program, incorporating several publishers and resources to build a strong foundation of learning and critical thinking, and to instill a Christian worldview. Below is a general list of curriculum resources, with links to the publisher sites. For more details on specific books used, please ask your classroom teacher or contact the school.
- Shurley English- Elementary/JH English
- BJU Press-Elementary History, Reading, Bible, Science and Spelling/HS Science, History, and Spanish
- Glencoe/McGraw-Hill - Chemistry and Anatomy
- Saxon Math
- A Beka-Preschool, Kindergarten, First Grade Reading, First and Second Grade Spelling and Elementary Math
- ACSI- Purposeful Design Elementary Science and Spelling
- Financial Peace- Dave Ramsey