See each department for course descriptions.
Click here to read more about the curriculum used at Community Christian School.
The secondary school at CCS focuses on preparing students for success with a Biblical worldview at the collegiate level and beyond. The academic plan provides a rigorous learning environment that builds Christian character and fosters critical thinking.
- Encourages a passion to know Christ, love others, and articulate a Biblical worldview
- Provides a comprehensive and enriching college preparatory education
- Challenges students to think independently and critically
- Builds leadership skills and knowledge of community and world
- Engages students in an environment of leadership and mentoring
- Promotes opportunities to develop students’ unique interests through athletics, fine arts, and student clubs and community service projects
- Provides foreign language instruction
- Integrates technology in the classroom to actively engage students in the learning process