All home baseball games are held at the Chas Harding Memorial Field, 5300 N. Interstate Drive, Norman, OK. This complex is located 2 miles north of the main campus on the west side of I-35 between Indian Hills and Tecumseh.
Dear CCS Parents, Friends and Family,
As many of you know, May 2015 was destructive to our Athletic Complex. We have been working to get the facilities back in working order and improved for the 2016 season. The Harding family has come forward and is making a significant investment in CCS baseball. We are working together to honor Case and Carter Harding’s late father who had a lifelong love of baseball. Please help us achieve a baseball field worthy of Royals, the Chas Harding Memorial Field.
Gary Armbruster has generously donated his time and resources at MA+ Architecture. The plans are coming together and we are very excited.
We are taking bids and donations for the following services and materials. We would like to offer this opportunity to CCS families first. We need:
- Exterior Paint- for dugouts, press box and ticket area
- Sidewalks- (materials and labor) approx. 7,350 sq ft- walkway from parking lot to bleachers and dugouts
- 16 Concrete block or brick columns- entry and fence along south and east
- black powder coated steel 5’ fence- approx. 640 linear feet
- fence install
- vinyl coated chain link fence - approx. 220 linear feet
- 40 pine trees to act as a break between highway and field
- ironwork for entrance and signage
- electrical repair for field lighting
If you can help with any of the above, please contact one of us. We would love to receive your blessing and provide advertising on the outfield wall as a sign of our deepest appreciation.
Barbara Ohsfeldt – email@example.com
Mat McIntosh – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kari Harding - email@example.com