Classroom Supply Lists
STUDENTS WHO WILL BE IN KINDERGARTEN THROUGH 7TH GRADE WILL BRING CLASSROOM SUPPLIES TO THEIR ASSIGNED CLASSROOM ON REGISTRATION DAY, TUESDAY, AUGUST 9TH, 2022. Place all supplies in a bag labeled with your student's full name and teacher's name.
STUDENTS WHO WILL BE IN 8TH-12TH GRADE WILL BRING SCHOOL SUPPLIES TO THEIR FIRST HOUR TEACHER ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, THURSDAY, AUGUST 18TH, 2022.
Supply Lists for the 2022-2023 School Year:
- 1st and 2nd Grade
- 3rd and 4th Grade
- 5th Grade
- 6th and 7th Grade
- 8th-12th Grade (Click here for Math calculator guidelines.)
6TH-12TH GRADE STUDENTS WILL BE ISSUED A LOCKER ASSIGNMENT AT AUGUST REGISTRATION.
**NOTICE** ALL LOCKER DECORATIONS (INSIDE OR OUTSIDE) CAN BE ATTACHED USING MAGNETS ONLY. ABSOLUTELY NO ADHESIVE - TAPE, STICKERS, CONTACT PAPER, ETC. - WILL BE ALLOWED. If adhesive is used on lockers, students forfeit merit privileges for the quarter.
PRESCHOOL AND KINDERGARTEN: Put change of clothes, Clorox® wipes, and Kleenex® in your child's backpack and bring to Parent Orientation. The school will purchase the remainder of your classroom supplies. The costs for these items are included in your book fee.
KINDERGARTEN THROUGH 7TH GRADE: Supply list items are to be placed in the student's assigned classroom in a paper sack, labeled clearly with the student's name and teacher's name. Place the sack on a student desk in the student's assigned classroom before leaving on Registration Day, Tuesday, August 9th.
6TH-12TH GRADE: All students must have locker shelves for their lockers to protect books. All hard-backed books must be covered. Hardcover textbooks are issued on Registration Day. Books are to covered and brought with students on the first day of school. Observe the following guidelines when covering books. (Option: The Senior Class will cover books for a fee. Check out their table on Registration Day.)
BOOK COVERING GUIDELINES:
- Use sturdy paper - grocery sack, heavy butcher paper, etc.
- No newspaper, notebook paper, light-weight decorative paper, etc.
- Book covers may be reinforced with packing tape; especially on edges, corners, and spine.
- Write the name of the book on the spine before reinforcing with packing tape.
- Do not tape or glue directly to the book cover at any time.
- No adhesive book covers. These covers come off, but leave a residue!
- No stretchy cloth book covers. These covers bend the binding!
**Books for second semester courses will be issued on the first day of class in January.